__

Are you in?

• Total voters

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Ok those plans are fine. I just noticed that the very very end of the fuselage was sticking 1-2 cm over the page so that's missing. But it's no big deal I'll just post a pdf page with that end that was cut of and then you can just tape it on ..
What do you think of the plans? Are they reasonably neat?

Hondo76251

Legendary member
We'll see how long it takes to get moved into my new build room.

This is all my building supplies available at the moment: 🤪

20211122_123120.jpg

Scotto

Elite member
Your plans look good! Ive got to build myself a proper workbench to set up my new ender 3d printer on before I start anything else.

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Matthew, what cad do you use?
fusion 360
I might be in. Gotta finish this P40 first. My F6F keeps getting pushed back. Cutting out formers is tedious.
lol.. i know the feeling
Sorry - too much going on outside building. Great idea for a design, though! Good luck.
thanks (y)
I’m pretty backed up on builds currently, but I’ll see what I can do.
YAY.... remember it is a quick and easy build... 5 hours tops
Can I see a demo video? I wanna know what flying style I'm in for.
yay.... i don't have a demo video of the actual fb plane... but here is a video of the sig kadet junior
Your plans look good! Ive got to build myself a proper workbench to set up my new ender 3d printer on before I start anything else.
(y)(y). printer first. lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
We'll see how long it takes to get moved into my new build room.

This is all my building supplies available at the moment: 🤪

View attachment 212275
i guess ive also got to tidy up my build room:cautious::cautious:..... messy messy:ROFLMAO:

Bo123

Elite member
Maybe like a bush version? Flaps, bigger wheels, wing fences etc? Or maybe an aerobatic version with bigger ailerons, and a shorter wing.

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Maybe like a bush version? Flaps, bigger wheels, wing fences etc? Or maybe an aerobatic version with bigger ailerons, and a shorter wing.
Yea that's fine .. I would love to see the bush version. That would certainly be wicked ☺️😀