Signed up June 10. Haven't received a newsletter yet

thjorth

I thought there would be a monthly newsletter sent out. When did you other members last receive one?

BR Thomas

luvmy40

Elite member
I don't think they are sending out news letters. You sign in and see the updates through the portal.

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
Looks like they couldn't be bothered by having to continue to send out emails to FTCA members, so the emails stopped. Now members don't get any notifications of updates unless they go to the portal each day and check. And, since none of the changes are dated on the portal, it's difficult to know what/when it has actually been updated/changed.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Yes, I am.

I was under the impression that there would be monthly newsletters with free plans for paying members.
You only get one (1) free plan (FT Simple Stick) for joining the FTCA. Other new plans are made available for purchase on a regular basis through the FTCA portal for FTCA members only.

thjorth

You only get one (1) free plan (FT Simple Stick) for joining the FTCA. Other new plans are made available for purchase on a regular basis through the FTCA portal for FTCA members only.

Alright. Thanks for clarifying that :)