Simple Motor Mount Discs: How many?

SnowRaptor

Hey there! New to RC here, trying to start by buiding a quad with electrohub. I figured this would be the place to ask.

My question is about the Simple motor mount discs at the flitetest store. It's not clear (except for the picture) how many discs and bolts come with each package.

The picture shows 4 discs and 4 bolts, enough to mount two motors, but there is no text about it anywhere on the page. Is that the case?

Thanks!

Last edited:

RoyBro

Mentor
Not a definitive answer, but my surmise is that they come in two packs. That is, there is enough hardware to mount two motors. That way you just order what you need; 1 package for Tri, 2 packages for quad, 3 packages for hex, 4 packages for Oct.

SnowRaptor

Not a definitive answer, but my surmise is that they come in two packs. That is, there is enough hardware to mount two motors. That way you just order what you need; 1 package for Tri, 2 packages for quad, 3 packages for hex, 4 packages for Oct.

Well, that's my surmise too, but I wanted or something more… concrete… before I commito to buy something that takes 30 days or more to arrive (Brazilian Customs and mail fail hard)

stay-fun

Helicopter addict
I'd say for 2 motors indeed. Check the electrohub build video ;)

BTW, if you have to wait a month, I'd consider just scratch building it. Just some pieces of wood and some screws from the hardware store... that's all it is... (well the FT stuff is delrin or some fancy material, but wood will do just fine ;) )

SnowRaptor

BTW, if you have to wait a month, I'd consider just scratch building it. Just some pieces of wood and some screws from the hardware store... that's all it is... (well the FT stuff is delrin or some fancy material, but wood will do just fine ;) )

That's a really, really good point indeed =)