Simple Soarer Folding Propeller

moke

I'd like to use a folding propeller on FT simple soarer with the Radial A engine. Any recommendations

Mr.Grinch

A pack might be a little small. I made the mistake of getting APC folding props that don’t match up well to the smaller motors with threaded shafts. I’m going to try the Graupner CAM style folders that seem to be more standard and may work better. You need to figure out how you want to configure your motor mount to fuse and ensue the hub for the folding prop is big enough to clear the motor and fuse. If you don’t have the clearance your prop won’t be able to fold back.

moke

A pack might be a little small. I made the mistake of getting APC folding props that don’t match up well to the smaller motors with threaded shafts. I’m going to try the Graupner CAM style folders that seem to be more standard and may work better. You need to figure out how you want to configure your motor mount to fuse and ensue the hub for the folding prop is big enough to clear the motor and fuse. If you don’t have the clearance your prop won’t be able to fold back.
thnx for info. Great advice