Simple Stick

Simple Stick V1.4

Please log in to download

flyingkelpie

Elite member
Here is what I mean. Is there a way around this?
WIN_20210115_15_13_49_Pro.jpg

flyingkelpie

Elite member
What landing gear setup do you use. I'm not great at landing on the type of ground we have here (bumpy grass etc...) so it needs to be strong.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
What landing gear setup do you use. I'm not great at landing on the type of ground we have here (bumpy grass etc...) so it needs to be strong.
If I were you I wouldn’t use gear then. Because of the swappable power pod it makes it hard to attach anything to it securely, however you can use rubber bands similar to how ft used them on their older models and that’ll keep it nice and soft.

flyingkelpie

Elite member
If I were you I wouldn’t use gear then. Because of the swappable power pod it makes it hard to attach anything to it securely, however you can use rubber bands similar to how ft used them on their older models and that’ll keep it nice and soft.
I might do leave em off and make removable ones for when I head to the park where I can take of and land on concrete. I could take of our drive way though. Is it alright on STOL?

flyingkelpie

Elite member
Also is there thrust angle pre installed in the power pod or is it not meant to have any? Or just trim it because its not a small plane.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I might do leave em off and make removable ones for when I head to the park where I can take of and land on concrete. I could take of our drive way though. Is it alright on STOL?
If you put flapperons on it it’ll be great at STOL!
Also is there thrust angle pre installed in the power pod or is it not meant to have any? Or just trim it because its not a small plane.
There’s no thrust angle needed.