Help! Simulator

WillL84

Thanks, everyone! We got the RealFlight Trainer Edition and are rolling with our transmitters! I have a lot of work to do. Haha. I get turned around when I turn the plane to facing me. Hopefully time will help.

Yea the reversed controls thing takes getting used to. I grew up with RC cars and trucks so I'm used to it. Might not be a bad idea to do just that actually - pick up a cheap Walmart one that you can practice driving around and get used to having to reverse your thinking when its coming at you.

FatDaddyDuke

Yea the reversed controls thing takes getting used to. I grew up with RC cars and trucks so I'm used to it. Might not be a bad idea to do just that actually - pick up a cheap Walmart one that you can practice driving around and get used to having to reverse your thinking when its coming at you.

I actually got a cheap plane with gyro stabilization. Started there and then a friend offered to print FT planes for us. So, we went all in. Much harder without the gyro. And more stress for more on the line. Haha. I'll keep practicing. My son's muscles and brain pick it up much more quickly than mine. :) I'll get there, though.

WillL84

I actually got a cheap plane with gyro stabilization. Started there and then a friend offered to print FT planes for us. So, we went all in. Much harder without the gyro. And more stress for more on the line. Haha. I'll keep practicing. My son's muscles and brain pick it up much more quickly than mine. :) I'll get there, though.

Yea this is my first plane (Legacy V2). I've had plenty of gas trucks and even a few electric helis that I could never get the hang of lol. I made sure to get the Aura board for the beginner features which should help. The nice thing with that is you can use a 3-position switch on your transmitter to set the Aura mode.