Single EDF nano FPV platform with Thrust Vectoring

VAALLEON

Mono-Phan Triport is built to be the world’s first single EDF nano FPV platform.

It features a brand new 3 way split thrust vectoring system. The new system reduces the servo count to 3, along with weight and consumption. It proved to be a very easy to build and maintain thrust vectoring system.

It is constructed around a 55mm, low amp EDF and has a new 120 degree configuration of the classic longitudinal MonoPhan wings.

Believe it or not, below video is the first outside test! Even though it’s tiny, it flew perfectly from the first indoor flight to the first outdoor flight.

I installed a 5.8G nano Boscam DVR system on it. I am guessing that the flight time will be around 6 minutes. I will post some aerial videos when I have a chance to test more…

Thanks,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXXNMb065Ag

Attachments

• WP_005875.jpg
    WP_005875.jpg
    955.2 KB · Views: 27
  • WP_005882.jpg
    WP_005882.jpg
    814.3 KB · Views: 12
  • WP_005880.jpg
    WP_005880.jpg
    623.3 KB · Views: 7
  • WP_005885.jpg
    WP_005885.jpg
    667.7 KB · Views: 13

ExperimentalRC

This is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. I'd never expect it to fly. Have you thought about adding a wing and possibly making it a VTOL airplane?

iCrash

wow! it's all EDF and little anything else. I love it! Want one! ha! good job! Looks like fun.

VAALLEON

Thanks iCrash! This came out really fun! Flies like nothing else... Waiting for a non wind day to take it a little higher and further:)