Single to "T-Motor" style props

nilsen

Hello all and happy Friday!

Engineering question;
I have these motors
http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__47611__Turnigy_Multistar_3525_850Kv_14Pole_Multi_Rotor_Outrunner_EU_Warehouse_.html

They are great but they have a built in single hole prop mount and when using bigger props (> 12 inch) the choices for high quality props with single hole mounts falls to close to 0 (from what I have found).

The high quality ones like Foxtech supreme, Tarot or T-Motor all use the 3 hole mount system as it is more accurate.

The question is, does anyone ever seen somone take a single mount and convert it to a 3 hole system? I would imagine I could get something machined butI don't have access to a lathe nor do I have the skills.

Maybe someone has suggestions on where to get high quality 13inch props with single mounting options.

Thanks all!

nilsen

Thanks Cranial,

I've currently got 13inch props from banggood and DX and the quality is just very average, they are not precicely machined, but then again for the proce I don't expect that.

Now to see if 14 inch will fit, the frame is made for max 12 inch, but the 13's are ok on there.

Cheers