Skywalker above the snow!!! NONAMERC

A-9

Hi guys,

We made a really cool video were we fly the skywalker above a frozen lake. While we were flying we also got some amazing footage of ice-skaters. We reached the locall news-papers!

It's definetly worth to check out!

Greetings,

NoNameRC

Subscribe that would make my day! :D

FXX

very nice video too bad it's not in HD

well I subscribed, keep 'em coming :)

and thanks colorex

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
Nice video. Good choice of music...much better than the death metal/angry white boy music you see on lots of other RC videos!!! Kudos :applause:

A-9

very nice video too bad it's not in HD

well I subscribed, keep 'em coming :)

and thanks colorex
Evrything will be HD. We just received a gopro hero 2. ATM we are rendering one of our best vidoes jet were we chase the bixler with the skywalker which ofcourse results in a mid-air colision :D (No airplanes were harmed)
Nice video. Good choice of music...much better than the death metal/angry white boy music you see on lots of other RC videos!!! Kudos :applause:
Thank you very much, we always like to use the music that other people like. So give us links!

FXX

Evrything will be HD. We just received a gopro hero 2. ATM we are rendering one of our best vidoes jet were we chase the bixler with the skywalker which ofcourse results in a mid-air colision :D (No airplanes were harmed)

terrific, I'm looking forward to this one :)

BTW: it's 1080p not 1080 dpi (your Bixler review), dpi measures the dot density in print or for screens

Last edited: