Slow flyer for small area

Slow flyer for small area 4

Please log in to download

sundown57

Legendary member
sundown57 submitted a new resource:

Slow flyer for small area - Slow flying easy build

This plane is a very easy build and will fly slow Super as is at 100%, however, I have found the more you scale it up the slower it will fly. My last build was at 170% and it was perfect. Also, anything over 115% you can use a standard swappable power pod from flitetest. The way I do it is to print out a power pod but not cut the tabs, finish the build with battery, then use the power pod to set CG. At 170% that is 5.25-5.5 inches back from the leading edge. Then when I have that I just cut...

Read more about this resource...

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I think i remember this one... didn't it end up inside the enclosure at the school playground? or am I thinking of a couple of others?

sundown57

Legendary member
it's close to home, like 5-minute drive, we live in a very rural area what lots of trees. there are just no open spaces at all.

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
it's close to home, like 5-minute drive, we live in a very rural area what lots of trees. there are just no open spaces at all.
You know what you will like about that plane you were asking me about last night... I can fly it in my back yard. And for how big it is that really surprised me when I found the testicular fortitude to do so