So, do you play computer/video games?

SunShine

not crazy, just stupid
if so, what do you play?
I usually i play CS:S, BF3, MC, TF2, LFS and of course AoE2.
Single player games that i really loved: the Half-life, Mafia, Portal and GTA series :)

Last edited:

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
The last games I played properly were:

-Need for Speed Carbon
-AofE 1-3 with all expansion packs
-CS
-Left for Dead
-Call of Duty 2,4,6 and 7

But none of them for really long times.
Im not much of a gamer and mostly try to spend my time on the flying hobby :D

RCLEE

I spent a year of my life playing CoD MW1, 127days total game play, goldcross 55 status. I was addicted. But now i have a new addiction, RC Aircraft :D No time for Xbox anymore.

Sole

if so, what do you play?
I usually i play CS:S, BF3, MC, TF2, LFS and of course AoE3.
Single player games that i really loved: the Half-life, Mafia, Portal and GTA series :)

I used to play LFS a lot 5 years ago with some mates, that was great fun! I currently don't have a favourite game though and I'm not nearly playing half as much games as I did 5-10 years ago.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
NFS:Carbon
NFS:Underground
NFS:Underground 2
NFS:MostWanted > most played
NFS:proStreet

M FSX

Guitar Hero 3

Empire Earth II

But I also play the guitar a lot!

Banshee

We currently have Air Combat 6, Hawx and Blazing Angels: Squadron of ww2 on the 360... as well as a few non-plane ones like splintercell, conflict, gears of war, fable and halo. The plane games get the most playing time though. Our 3 boys think it's the next best thing to flying a real plane when they can fly a jet and shoot down the bad guys

JoeyG

I'm a big gamer, mainly FPS, The Battlefield and COD franchises are favourites. Enjoy Dirt3 and F1 2011 but since I'm gotten into RC (since oct last year) I send most of my free time on Pheonix RC.

We should set up a list of gamer tags/steam accounts get forums member gaming together where possible.

J.

Klonas

AoE 2 (AoE 3 was good but unbalanced(cannons) and no save multiplayer function...)
Il-2 1946
Minecraft
Portal
Mafia II <-- Best game ever
CS:S
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Fallout 3
Used to play a lot but now... It seems boring...

Shadow74

Multi-rotor madman
I'm a big gamer, mainly FPS, The Battlefield and COD franchises are favourites. Enjoy Dirt3 and F1 2011 but since I'm gotten into RC (since oct last year) I send most of my free time on Pheonix RC.

We should set up a list of gamer tags/steam accounts get forums member gaming together where possible.

J.

Joey, I love the idea of getting out steam/gamer tags together so we could game......that would be awesome!

As far as games, I am very big into the COD modern warfare series. I play on my video editing PC through steam. I also recently picked up an xbox360, but enjoy COD on the computer much more. Would love to play sometime.

My steam name is: Tcraft (although when you search you could also try shadowstudios). I will confirm that when I log in later today.

Xbox gamer tag is: Tcraft74

Game on! :)

SunShine

not crazy, just stupid
NFS:Carbon
NFS:Underground
NFS:Underground 2
NFS:MostWanted > most played
NFS:proStreet

M FSX

Guitar Hero 3

Empire Earth II

But I also play the guitar a lot!
i have played a lot of the NFS sereies too, but mainly just NFS 3 hot pursuite, and Hot pursuite 2 and underground, have you tried NFS the run? i hear both good and bad things about it.. im going to have to buy it sooner or later....

J.

Good idea!
just add: etele on steam, but please send me a message so i know who you are :p

...Mafia II <-- Best game ever....
YES!!!!! at least a fair split first place with HL1&2 and mafia 1. :)

FXX

After NFS Hot Pursuit I was pretty disappointed by NFS The Run, especially by their use of the Frostbite II Engine. If your looking for a recently relased racing game I recommend Driver: San Francisco.

Games I enjoyed lately: Battlefield 3, Batman Arkham City, Portal 2 (my personal game of the year), Driver: San Francisco, Anno 2070.