So is FT Extra Dead?

Maingear

Flugzeug Liebhaber
It is changing to a free service. Josh and Alex address us who had paid subscriptions in the latest podcast.

http://flitetest.com/articles/085-ft-extra-updates

I remember getting an email a while back saying things were changing and there would be some time included for us who contributed.... Sounds like another e-mail is going out again soon and it is now free for all!
Cool!
Justin

Techno

Sunny Day Park Flyer
Anyone who subscribed is also getting a free mystery gift (be sure to post a thread). In the podcast that Maingear linked, they said FT Extra is turning into FliteTest Live, which is pretty much periscope with a GoPro added

Maingear

Flugzeug Liebhaber
Extra works now without signing in! :D

...... a free mystery gift (be sure to post a thread).
Being able to watch it from the youtube app on my apple TV with the family will be good enough in my book!

Extra is like hanging out at the field and watch people have fun while my batteries charge.

Justin

Ludodg

:( I once subscribed for FT extra, .. never heard from it again.
Soon after my sybscription they indeed changed the formula

joker24458

For those of you who subscribed to FT Extra in the past, have you received the email from FliteTest yet?

If you are wondering what email I am talking about they mention it in Podcast 85...

joker24458

nope. still waiting for mine.

Hmmm, I guess they haven't sent it yet....I asked them on Periscope sometime around Tuesday or Wednesday of last week and they said that it would be sent out by the end of that week (which is the previous week now). Strange....but i suppose they are quite busy LOL.

RogueWave

Status - Payments still coming out....

So, I just checked my Visa statment... I signed up for the "Trickle Charge" approach to paying for Extra.

August 17th and the charge went through.... I'm not concerned as this group brings so much to the RC community that it's a small price to pay...

joker24458

So I got the email a while ago but still no "special gift" has arrived....:D has anyone gotten theirs yet? I am very curious and excited to find out what it will be lol.

dwnhlbikr

Mystery Package

I have submitted my info for the surprise yet have not heard anything back from Flite Test nor received a package yet. Has anyone received theirs? I am starting to feel like a little kid again on Christmas Eve night waiting to get my gifts. lol

joker24458

No mystery gift has shown up for me either....but I did hear that half of them had been shipped on a Periscope a few weeks ago (see post a few post above). Maybe some people got them but never looked at this thread?