So many puppies

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Hi I'm Andre and I like my 3D printer ;)

IMG_0021.jpg

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Its sad because Andre is killing puppies. What it is... Not sure I want to know. LOL

You don't. It's a mark of an insufferable geeky blight called "Minecraft".

It's one of their creatures called a "creeper" -- creep, creep, creep, BOOM!

I'm just lucky the early Beta bored me -- nothing to kill you back then, so no real risk. If I'd started on the released version I might not be sane . . . well, as sane as I am today.

97tj-neil

Thanks to Andre and Sponz talking about the Anet A8 being such a great value, I ordered one for my son for his birthday. 8 hours after the FedEx man dropped it off last Saturday, he printed his first part. I can't say enough good things about this printer. If you are looking to get started in 3D printing at home, this is a great choice.

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Thanks to Andre and Sponz talking about the Anet A8 being such a great value, I ordered one for my son for his birthday. 8 hours after the FedEx man dropped it off last Saturday, he printed his first part. I can't say enough good things about this printer. If you are looking to get started in 3D printing at home, this is a great choice.

Little did I know that A8 would cause so much trouble ;)

Verris

This is my 3d printer!

IMG_20170206_184751.jpg

I like it very much too. It's currently printing a MPCNC to cut out planes for me.

Also, here is one of the promised, but not dead, puppies.

download_20161204_110329.jpg

Also, Andre, you need to give me all the secret flying locations in Ottawa so I have somewhere to learn to not crash.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Hey - I can do puppies and 3d printers!

Here are two of our three beasties attempting to look casual and cute.
"No, of course we didn't take a whole box of cookies off the counter and lick the wrapper clean, leaving bits all over the living room. It was the other one - we told him not to, but he just wouldn't listen."
2017-01-23 19.33.24.jpg

And here's the heavily customized 3D printer that served me well for several years, and frustrated the crap out of me for the last year as it lost more and more accuracy.

2017-02-08 20.35.16.jpg

And here's the new toy from this holiday season. FolgerTech 2020 Prusa i3 - it's a really solid and accurate printer right out of the gate. Very happy with this one.

2017-02-08 20.34.50.jpg

Just finished printing some z-axis height expansion parts, and getting ready to start on a 3D Lab Prints plane or an MPCNC soon - can't decide which :)

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Living Puppy

She may be 14, but when there are bunnies, cats, or it's feeding time, full on puppy!
AnnaCruise.jpg

Cheers!
LitterBug

TEAJR66

Flite is good
Mentor
I don't own a 3D printer yet. Just been using the one at work. But I do have a few puppies. Here is one.

Ollie.jpg

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Man you guys are making me jealous with the puppies and the printers. Neither of which I can afford or have in my tiny apartment.

I did however get to puppy sit not too long ago and play with a rescue pit puppy that had been started down a bad path being fed raw hamburger and and played with in a manor promoting aggression because of the parent dog owner of the dogs was an idiot. He is smart and I think with proper work he can be brought back to a normal acting puppy life.