So why is the Kraken 39USD on the store?

Ryan O.

Out of Foam Board!
So I was looking through the FT store online and I saw that the Kraken Maker Foam option was priced at $39 and backordered, but the non maker foam kit was still $89... You can't get either of them online, which I don't know if it's related to the price. It would be pretty cool if the Kraken's new price is 39 dollars, and I'd get a kit whenever its back in stock. Hopefully the Kraken is back in stock soon :)

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Its Amain.. they are generally discombobulated as they are more interested in spamming non related parts to everything you search for then they are paying attention to market trends and values.

For instance the Delrin gremlin frames were free with the power pack. 6 dollars separately but when AMain took over they set the Delrin AND the carbon frames at 19 dollars which was nearly double if not more then FT original prices. THEN tacked the crackhead shipping tax on top of it all.

Winglet

I ordered the Kraken several months ago when it showed in stock. Then got a note saying backordered and then finally a note saying they couldn't fill my order. Amain not so great. Seems like a lot of the FT stuff is out of stock. I miss the old days when Josh and Mrs. Bixler handled the orders.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I ordered the Kraken several months ago when it showed in stock. Then got a note saying backordered and then finally a note saying they couldn't fill my order. Amain not so great. Seems like a lot of the FT stuff is out of stock. I miss the old days when Josh and Mrs. Bixler handled the orders.

We all do mate.. we all do.