Solder thick gauge wire with David

canuck

As I'm getting ready to buy a sailboat I was watching a video on someone rewiring their boat. In the middle of it he make reference to a technique he saw to solder wire together from a youtube video from Flitetest. Amazing how useful the material they prepare can be of use to people. Congratulations guys.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Beware the spammer links. :rolleyes: Time to poke a mod. (add in jaws attack music here duhn duhn duuhhn dun dund udn duhn)

Wonder why we have an influx of guys promoting fake term papers. We here have mad google fu skillz here and do not require such thingz.

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
Beware the spammer links. :rolleyes: Time to poke a mod. (add in jaws attack music here duhn duhn duuhhn dun dund udn duhn)

Wonder why we have an influx of guys promoting fake term papers. We here have mad google fu skillz here and do not require such thingz.

They're just worried that pretty soon, the facebook AI will be able to write term papers for people for free... or for likes.

Snarls

Gravity Tester
Mentor
They're just worried that pretty soon, the facebook AI will be able to write term papers for people for free... or for likes.

If this post gets 200 likes facebook will write my term paper. Please share with friends.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
If this post gets 200 likes facebook will write my term paper. Please share with friends.

Thats funny.. It goes right along with my saying.. Google: destroying the internet / world one hostile take over at a time.
Seems the spammers have been squashed already so back to the OP's original topic. Sorry guys I really need to stop reading FT forums after 2 am hehe