Solid red flashing blue and no tx response

jtimpano108

I flew my drone for the first time today after doing a bunch of upgrades to it and I had one little crash I was only about 5ft above the ground lost control of what I was doing and disarmed the quad and let it drop not even hard enough to get a blade of grass on the quad however now the blue led flashes and the red led stays solid on my flight controller the rx connects to my remote but the quad won't arm and I'm seeing no response to the tx in beta flight I have the latest firmware on it and after an inspection of the quad I see no bad solder joints, broken off wires or disconnected plugs, tried rebinding my tx and rx but same thing any input ideas or a direction to go would be appreciated

FDS

Elite member
What arming flags are you getting? What is the flight controller make/model? What new additions had you made before this flight?

jtimpano108

What arming flags are you getting? What is the flight controller make/model? What new additions had you made before this flight?

So I'm not sure about the notifications have to go into cli and see it is the iflight suceex f4 I have the iflight 40 amp esc the tank vtx and the race satelite receiver from spektrum with a dx6e the camera I have and motors are the same that they were before

I have the rx soldered to the 3.3v pad and ground with the signal wire at the designated satelite pad and is programmed as the right uart channel in beta flight I also have smart audio set up according to the flight controller instructions

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
RXLOSS means you are not getting a signal from your receiver. Since the Rx and Tx are bound, I'd check the signal wire from the Rx to the FC.

Reactions: FDS