SOLVED - Tricopter servo jitter

vlaporte

Tricopter & KK2.1 board & Servo Jitter

Problem - Tricopters seem to have common problem with KK2.1 board and servo jitter. I just built a FliteTest tricopter with KK2.1 board (flashed up to Steveis v1.9S1), Spektrum-Orange 6 channel RX R615X, Emax ES3154 digital servo, Emax 2213-935kv motors. I chose tricopter M7 (rather than tricopter M4) for the setup on the KK2 board as read that was best for reduced servo jitter.
But I still noted lots of servo jitter.

Solution - Program KK board as follows:
1- P Editor > Axis:Yaw (Rudder) > turn P gain down to 50
2- Misc. Settings 1 > Servo filter > increase to 90
3- Mixer Editor > change to your rudder channel (mine is ch 7 but you may be using ch 4) > set Type: Servo > and Rate: Low
Now you should have a steady servo on tail.
Luck,
Vince

d8veh

Elite member
Routers. Adjacent to expressvpn is in like way accessible as chrome, firefox, and safari expansion. They in addition ensure 99.9% uptime on their servers. In like way, it runs with interminable trade speed, speed and server switches. Concerning full security, Nordvpn could be a decent decision. Since it gives Military study encryption, cybersec (shields from malware and other online dangers) and twofold VPN (i.e Encrypt your web activity twice to guarantee your online security) Hostgator India Black Friday
I know the problem very well. Try a bit of hose-pipe. Stick one end up your backside and the other in your mouth, then suck as hard as you can. That normally sorts it. Let me know if it doesn't because I have some other suggestions.

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
I know the problem very well. Try a bit of hose-pipe. Stick one end up your backside and the other in your mouth, then suck as hard as you can. That normally sorts it. Let me know if it doesn't because I have some other suggestions.
Sorry, took me a while to find this. When his frontside meets his backside, he'll see exactly what we think of him. Plus, it's not adding anything to his mouth that isn't already coming out. Genius. :eek::D:LOL::ROFLMAO: