Someone at work recognized my FliteTest T-Shirt today!

bmsweb

Site Moderator
I've got two more days of work before I take another week off . . for some more flying, so I decided to wear my FliteTest T-Shirt to work (Boeing Australia). In any case I was walking between hangers and I guy pulled me up and asked if I was a fan of the Show :D How cool. We had a great chat about FliteTest and flying in general.

I forgot to ask him his name :eek:

So cool to meet another FliteTester :) It really made my day.

bmsweb

Site Moderator
I honestly didn't expect anyone to even know what it was. I'm going to start wearing it when we go to shopping malls etc . . more people more chance of it being noticed. It was really cool to meet another FliteTest fan. It really Really REALLY made my day.

earthsciteach

Cool! I get a lot of questions about my shirt, but have yet to be recognized. The shirts really should have the .com on them - better advertising. (Chad?)

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
I've got two more days of work before I take another week off . . for some more flying, so I decided to wear my FliteTest T-Shirt to work (Boeing Australia). In any case I was walking between hangers and I guy pulled me up and asked if I was a fan of the Show :D How cool. We had a great chat about FliteTest and flying in general.

I forgot to ask him his name :eek:

So cool to meet another FliteTester :) It really made my day.
That is cool! A couple of guys asked me at the field where I got my Flitetest stickers.
They were aware of the show but didn't know about the forum.
Spread the love.

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
I´d wear one if I had one :D:D

Did he know that you´re a mod in this forum? In that guys position, I´d be pleased to or even honored to meet the mod of this forum :D:D

bmsweb

Site Moderator
I feel like a big kid . . then again I think you guys already know how much of a kid I am :D

Colorex: I did ask if he's on the forum but he visits it but doesn't post anything. He's not a member but may join. I know he watches all the Flite Test videos and loves the show.

ananas1301: I didn't tell him I'm a mod. One of the guys who I work and fly with only just found out that I'm a mod here. He's a Tri-Copter Guy. He also isn't a member of the forum but he does read the threads etc.

I think it was just pretty cool to discover another Flite Test fan. The only reason its so exciting is we all respect Flite Test and how they represent the hobby. In fact i they are the better ambassadors for the sport!

In any case I'm officially from work for just over a weeks, so lots of time and hopefully good weather for some flying :) and possibly some Flite Test T-Shirt wearing in Public places. . . like Malls etc ;)