Something similar to this

BlockerAviation

Legendary member
This one might work!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DF77FBN/?tag=lstir-20
It's on Amazon and not xheli, if that's okay.
:)(y)
That may not be the best choice in my opinion, for a few reasons.

1. It's a coaxial heli
Being a coaxial heli is not necessarily bad (I started on a mCX2 and now Im flying a Trex 500), but from what @FoamNoob is saying, you may want one heli to be able to grow with you as you progress.

2. It is a toy grade heli
Because the heli that @PlanesAndThings recomended is a toy grade heli, the parts and help available will be very limited and not of good quality. Secondly It may not last very long or fly very well for that matter.

3. It won't be a good learning tool
Like I said before, the heli that planes recommended is a toy and being that it won't be a very good heli to learn on. It may teach you the absolute basics but that's it, It won't be able to progress with you.

Like I said before in one of your other posts, if I were you I would get a hobby grade heli like a Blade 230 or mcpx bl or even a blade 70s. All of these helis that I listed will have all the parts you'll need with good technical support if you have trouble. Hope this helps!

Corsair714

That may not be the best choice in my opinion, for a few reasons.

1. It's a coaxial heli
Being a coaxial heli is not necessarily bad (I started on a mCX2 and now Im flying a Trex 500), but from what @FoamNoob is saying, you may want one heli to be able to grow with you as you progress.

2. It is a toy grade heli
Because the heli that @PlanesAndThings recomended is a toy grade heli, the parts and help available will be very limited and not of good quality. Secondly It may not last very long or fly very well for that matter.

3. It won't be a good learning tool
Like I said before, the heli that planes recommended is a toy and being that it won't be a very good heli to learn on. It may teach you the absolute basics but that's it, It won't be able to progress with you.

Like I said before in one of your other posts, if I were you I would get a hobby grade heli like a Blade 230 or mcpx bl or even a blade 70s. All of these helis that I listed will have all the parts you'll need with good technical support if you have trouble. Hope this helps!
Ya, I'd get a hobby grade collective pitch heli not a coaxial heli. Idk if I would get the blade 230 because 1 it's big which means it's expensive to buy initially. 2 because it is big parts are more. 3 the larger the heli the worse it will do when you crash it. I think the 70s and the mcpx would be great starter helis. They are pretty cheap as far as hobby grade helis go and they are a reputable brand. If you crash em they probably won't break right away too.

BlockerAviation

Legendary member
I haven't personally used a 230 so maybe I shouldn't bash it so much, but I have a 130s and it doesn't hold up nearly as well as my smaller helis.
I've been flying a 230 for a while now and have bashed it pretty hard doing stunts and it has held up (with a few minor fixes like replacing the tail boom and blades). Between the safe and the panic button you shouldn't be crashing too much anyways.

FoamNoob

I also wanna say, I'm not trying to get a hobby grade heli for under 150 per se, rather, I am willing to spend 300-450 if it's over time. I can't dish out 400 bucks all at once, but if I could get a barebones kit for 100-150, then I can slowly buy electronics for it.