Sonic 185

Fishbonez

What are your thoughts on this plane? I don't have much to say about it only got 2 flights but would be curious to hear from some folks who my have one of their own. Here is a video I made today with mine Just thought I would se how high I could go with it

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
Chellie will get you into trouble, man! You know how she is! :p

This one seems like a real nice flyer. I know you said you only have 2 flights on it so it will take longer to be sure but how do you feel about it so far? I might have to check this one out.

Fishbonez

Chellie will get you into trouble, man! You know how she is! :p

This one seems like a real nice flyer. I know you said you only have 2 flights on it so it will take longer to be sure but how do you feel about it so far? I might have to check this one out.
Yes she will, but a wealth of knowledge that lady is.
I like it and its kinda fun. I think it needs flaps but you can slow it down with a bit of up and some throttle. It really loves to soar I am sure I can get a lot of time gliding in a thermals etc. I used to own a phoenix 2000 and owning this guy is the difference between night and day

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
Yes she will, but a wealth of knowledge that lady is.
I like it and its kinda fun. I think it needs flaps but you can slow it down with a bit of up and some throttle. It really loves to soar I am sure I can get a lot of time gliding in a thermals etc. I used to own a phoenix 2000 and owning this guy is the difference between night and day
It's Chellie's fault I ended up with my deltas! lol In all seriousness, she is as awesome as they come and a true contributor to the hobby!

Yeah, I definitely want one now. The WTB list keeps getting longer, but the "cash to buy it with" just is never large enough!

Fishbonez

Yeah, I definitely want one now. The WTB list keeps getting longer, but the "cash to buy it with" just is never large enough!

This is not a bad price for it. All you need is the Rx and maybe program card for the ESC and for the prop brake because the whole beep thing does not work well. but it is good for a headache so..