Sorrell SNS-2 Guppy

keepitup

I would love to see a Sorrell Guppy. If I had the brains you guy's have I would do one maybe 25%. If anyone is interested or has the ability to do this I have the full plan set (free on the web). I would for sure buy this speed build kit, or pay someone to get a set of plans for it. It was an extremely well behaved ultralight in the day, so I was thinking it would be a cool rc model.

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
I would love to see a Sorrell Guppy. If I had the brains you guy's have I would do one maybe 25%. If anyone is interested or has the ability to do this I have the full plan set (free on the web). I would for sure buy this speed build kit, or pay someone to get a set of plans for it. It was an extremely well behaved ultralight in the day, so I was thinking it would be a cool rc model.
I've been tossing around the idea of doing it, I might not get to it until the new year.

keepitup

If you need I have the plans. This is one I believe would be an awesome flyer. Whenever you get to it i would really appreciate a heads up cause I am in to build this one.