South Korea

GhostTownCowboy

As many of you may be able to imagine, being an American in a foreign country has it's challenges, the language barrier being the biggest. After some searching and MANY, MANY headaches I've found a RC Hobby shop in Seoul.

http://buyrc.co.kr/main/default.asp

For those looking for LiPos in Asia you can also try Banggood.com. They shipped my quad, LiPos and all with no issues (although shipping is a little slow.)

I'm sure there are a few more shops around, so if you happened to live in / be stationed in ROK please help us out and post them here!

Bricks

Master member
That looks like a very well stocked hobby shop lucky you I have nothing within 200 miles that even comes close, and I am in the states.

GhostTownCowboy

That looks like a very well stocked hobby shop lucky you I have nothing within 200 miles that even comes close, and I am in the states.

Unfortunately in true Korean fashion, the store is in a sub basement of some building that I can't find due to the language barrier among other reasons. For now I'll have to use the website, thank fully the country is the size of Indian and the Korea Post is pretty quick.

Last edited:

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
Hi. Have you tried something like the Talking Translator? They seem to be practically universal.