Southeast Wisconsin Flying Meetup

Joker 53150

Mmmmmmm, balsa.
Mentor
I worked for InPro for ten years, funny seeing their name here! I live in the Tess Corners area, but most of my flying is south of town at a sod farm. I occasionally fly at Ronald Regan Elementary in New Berlin. They’ve got a big open playground.

FlyingWithRyan

Elite member
I worked for InPro for ten years, funny seeing their name here! I live in the Tess Corners area, but most of my flying is south of town at a sod farm. I occasionally fly at Ronald Regan Elementary in New Berlin. They’ve got a big open playground.
If y’all are willing sometime I have two buddies that fly as well, one currently has a BDF A10 and the other has a STOL Simple Cub I designed but he might be replacing it soon.

Ryan O.

Out of Foam Board!
Is it ok if I bring some members of my field who are either flying/interested in foam board? If so I can probably go sometime after the first weekend of March.

Joker 53150

Mmmmmmm, balsa.
Mentor
Is it ok if I bring some members of my field who are either flying/interested in foam board? If so I can probably go sometime after the first weekend of March.

Fine with me. We should look at RR Elementary for the additional space and lack of people, houses, etc. my schedule will be tight for a while, I just started a new job and will be traveling quite a bit.

dschaening

Reviving an old post. Newer to the area and new to flying. would be interested if people are meeting up as discussed here. I am in Muskego.

FlyingWithRyan

Elite member
Reviving an old post. Newer to the area and new to flying. would be interested if people are meeting up as discussed here. I am in Muskego.
Hell yeah we actually are closer to Mukwonago and normally fly at Park View Middle School. I have a brand new DJI FPV setup Im trying this Sunday hopefully. Theres 2 more guys I fly with the majority of the time.

dschaening

Cool I have a Night Timber I have had up 3 times with a trainer. However I have a Tiny Trainer I have been flying on my property and I am almost done building a Simple Cub. I made some mistakes on my mini scout so will need to rebuild that one (It flies like crap). When do you think you will be out this weekend?

FlyingWithRyan

Elite member
Cool I have a Night Timber I have had up 3 times with a trainer. However I have a Tiny Trainer I have been flying on my property and I am almost done building a Simple Cub. I made some mistakes on my mini scout so will need to rebuild that one (It flies like crap). When do you think you will be out this weekend?
Um well if you want I can add your number to our texting group chat

FlyingWithRyan

Elite member
If you fly Spektrum and have wireless trainer we can always fly buddy box with you if you need assistance. Or if you have wired trainer I think a friend has an old dx6 with that as well