Southeast Wisconsin Flying Meetup

Slick1855

Man wish I could make it up there to fly fpv often. Unfortunately thats not really in my cards. Maybe once though to hang out. How many acres are you on? My FPV planes are pretty darn fast

I'm on 43 acres that are a mix of mowed and tall grass with a couple trees on one end. Around me is farm and forest. The fastest thing I fly here right now is my AR Wing, but I'm going to hopefully maiden my mini drak this weekend.

I would definitely be up for coming down to the milwaukee area to fly with you guys at some point.

FlyingWithRyan

Elite member
I'm on 43 acres that are a mix of mowed and tall grass with a couple trees on one end. Around me is farm and forest. The fastest thing I fly here right now is my AR Wing, but I'm going to hopefully maiden my mini drak this weekend.

I would definitely be up for coming down to the milwaukee area to fly with you guys at some point.
That drak looks like fun. Basically a Chinese knockoff of the goblin, should be pretty quick. Itd be sweet if you came down sometime this summer. Maybe we can set up a little unofficial fly in. Our typical field isnt an AMA field so Im not sure on the legality of that but I definitely could file a UAS flight plan for the day to improve the odds of being legal.

Slick1855

That drak looks like fun. Basically a Chinese knockoff of the goblin, should be pretty quick. Itd be sweet if you came down sometime this summer. Maybe we can set up a little unofficial fly in. Our typical field isnt an AMA field so Im not sure on the legality of that but I definitely could file a UAS flight plan for the day to improve the odds of being legal.

I feel slightly offended that you called my ritewing drak a chinese knockoff lol.

Also I don't believe we need to file a flight plan since I would think all of our planes are under 55lbs and being flown recreationally. There are no approved CBO fields yet so that doesn't apply either. However once remote ID goes into effect we won't be able to fly at that school anymore without it.