SP0NZ - 3D Models Index

whackflyer

Master member
Hey @SP0NZ, is it just my device or are the combat spinner file links not there? No big deal, just wandering if I can get them somehow

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor
Wow. This thread is a thing. Never knew. Now that I have ordered my Creality CR10S Pro V2 from Tiny Machines I may have to revisit often. Thanks Sp0nz!

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Hey @SP0NZ, is it just my device or are the combat spinner file links not there? No big deal, just wandering if I can get them somehow

I did not post them. Actually thinking of pulling the other one from Thingieverse too. If you do not get the print settings right, they tend to explode. I want to revisit the idea, but design one with a back plate instead of the open back that Bix asked for for the warbirds.

whackflyer

Master member
I did not post them. Actually thinking of pulling the other one from Thingieverse too. If you do not get the print settings right, they tend to explode. I want to revisit the idea, but design one with a back plate instead of the open back that Bix asked for for the warbirds.
Please revisit it and make ones that look great on the MS warbirds! I've been printing the Warbird ones at 85% for my original mustang cuz they're to big for some reason at 100%. I've blown 4 or 5 but always in the air. The last I printed slow at 220 with PLA and it hasn't failed yet. Oddly all the have exploded have been painted. I printed one for my brother that I didn't paint and it's been fine for a long time. The last one I printed for my mustang I decided not to paint and it's working great so far.

idoitforchrist

Feel free to follow me on Thingiverse
https://www.thingiverse.com/SP0NZ/about
NAMEDATEDOWNLOAD LINK

[TD="align: center"]

FT FPV Split Cube

FT FPV Split Cube

FT Boar Gremlin Frame

FT Boar Gremlin Frame

FT Gremlin Frame by Andres Lu

FT Gremlin Andres Lu

FT Gremlin Frame by Josh Bixler

FT Gremlin Josh Bixler

FT Gremlin Frame by TJ

FT Gremlin TJ

FT Pietenpol Model A Dummy Engine

FT Pietenpol Model A

FT Swappable Firewall

FT Swappable Firewall

MiG-3 Exhaust

FT MiG-3 Exhaust

Mustang/Spitfire Exhaust

FT Merlin Exhaust

Warbird Spinner - 2.75"

FT Warbird Spinner

Combat Spinner - 2.375"

Wall Hook - Bloody Baron

Wall Hook - Baby Baron/Brit

[/TD]

View attachment 99567
Combat Spinner & Swappable Firewall

have you ever thought about uploading to printables.com its a lot cleaner than thingiverse an they also have some nice bonuses