SP0NZ - Plans Index

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
I have been unable to find updated plants for the Tiny Trainer. I saw where Sponz was working on them a few months ago, but have been unable to find a link to an updated version.

Forty-four pages is a lot to go through and maybe I missed it. Has it been completed yet? If so, can someone drop me a link, and if not - totally understand. From everything I've read on here Sponz seems to just layabout and do nothing. :p:ROFLMAO:

donalson

I have been unable to find updated plants for the Tiny Trainer. I saw where Sponz was working on them a few months ago, but have been unable to find a link to an updated version.

Forty-four pages is a lot to go through and maybe I missed it. Has it been completed yet? If so, can someone drop me a link, and if not - totally understand. From everything I've read on here Sponz seems to just layabout and do nothing. :p:ROFLMAO:

pretty sure the plans on the first page are updates... they are at least more updated than the ones on the FT plans page...

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
pretty sure the plans on the first page are updates... they are at least more updated than the ones on the FT plans page...
Unless the link is bad, the TT plans are the old style. Colored lines, no hash marks, no corner connectors, etc. Unless I'm missing something.

w1lp33

The link in the plan index is the updated style:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1oVzwqWwGZbeWNCN281S3JaOVE/view?usp=sharing

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
just clicked on it again. New format. Old format before, new format now. Don't know. Not even going to try to figure it out. Not worth the head-grease. Thanks again.

donalson

just clicked on it again. New format. Old format before, new format now. Don't know. Not even going to try to figure it out. Not worth the head-grease. Thanks again.

might be the browser cache? glad you got the newer version though... I pulled the older from FF's build plan section on the main page and it didn't have the updated version... the new plans are SO much better to assemble with those lovely edge points.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor

Forty-four pages is a lot to go through and maybe I missed it. Has it been completed yet? If so, can someone drop me a link, and if not - totally understand.

The plans in the second post under OLDER FORMAT PLANS, are older format of my plans, but still an update from the original FT style plans. The Tiny Trainer plans are being reworked, but I still do not have them done. o_O:eek::poop:

From everything I've read on here Sponz seems to just layabout and do nothing. :p:ROFLMAO:

Busted! Looks like they're on to me. :sneaky: