• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

SP0NZ - Plans Index

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Mentor
FT Twin Sparrow plans have been revised to v1.1. Plans available in the Resources section. Thanks to FT forum member @radornato for pointing out the needed corrections.
  • Cavities added to spar section of the wing panel
  • Double C-Fold labels added to the spar section of the wing panel
  • Removable nose cut lines added to fuselage

Hi there,

Awesome post!!! Thanks a million for keeping this up to date.

Any possibility to get the tiny trainer plans reworked to the new plans format. It is a real pain to get them lined up from the tiles.

Thanks again

Ed

Edit: after digging through the post pages, I found the updated plans!!!! Here is the link again so you don't have to dig'em out.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1oVzwqWwGZbeWNCN281S3JaOVE/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
@SP0NZ - just want to say thank you! The A-10 plans are a work of art. It’s obvious the time you put in to it to minimize the amount of taping for the tiled plans. Much appreciated. :)

One question and it may certainly be me being stupid. In my mind the labels on the right and left wings are flipped. I always think about it from the perspective of being the pilot. Am I just being dense? Either way no biggie and thx!

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Mentor
@SP0NZ - just want to say thank you! The A-10 plans are a work of art. It’s obvious the time you put in to it to minimize the amount of taping for the tiled plans. Much appreciated. :)

One question and it may certainly be me being stupid. In my mind the labels on the right and left wings are flipped. I always think about it from the perspective of being the pilot. Am I just being dense? Either way no biggie and thx!
Thank you for the feedback. The wing labels are my fault. I just go those backwards. I will fix it in the next rev.