SP0NZ - Plans Index

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
How long til the plans are done for the simple stick, I need to print them out for my Dad... thanks...

SevereHeartfeltIslandwhistler-size_restricted.gif

Hell2Go

they said "coming soon" back in july…. the original build plans are not for a symmetrical wing like in the FT build video...

daxian

Elite member
hi ....
i have a problem that is frustrating me ...i have adobe reader dc and tiled pages are positioned stupidly in the poster version of plans at the printing stage .
almost half of a page is blank on each tile !!! it never used to be this way !!
can anyone help by telling me how this is happening and how to fix it ...please ???? adobeprintposter.png

in the uk and use a4 paper if that is relevent...

Last edited:

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
hi ....
i have a problem that is frustrating me ...i have adobe reader dc and tiled pages are positioned stupidly in the poster version of plans at the printing stage .
can anyone help by telling me how this is happening and how to fix it ...please ???? View attachment 181290

When I set Size to A4, I get the same results as you, but when I set Size back to Letter, I get this:
2020-10-18.png
Give it a try, and see if it helps.

daxian

Elite member
hi Addicted...
that saves 3 pages yay ....! but still has 6 half blank pages ...might be the best i can get !!!
if there is no other way ,i thought there might be a setting i am missing ,but after going through all the options available i cant see any !!!!

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
hi Addicted...
that saves 3 pages yay ....! but still has 6 half blank pages ...might be the best i can get !!!
if there is no other way ,i thought there might be a setting i am missing ,but after going through all the options available i cant see any !!!!
Be sure it's printing the correct scale.

TooJung2Die

Master member
hi Addicted...
If you uncheck "cut marks" it reduces the number of pages but it makes taping them together much harder. Paper is cheap.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
hi ....
can anyone help by telling me how this is happening and how to fix it ...please ???? View attachment 181290

Why not just download and print the Tiled A-Size plans? I've already done all the work for you. The sheet is formatted to work with both US letter and ISO A4 paper sizes.

daxian

Elite member
hi Dan ....
i do use all your work /plans ...but not all plans are covered in your perfect style ..on occasion i get a plan from the internet...!!! set out in us letter ,which i want to print in uk a4 ( i used the ft p40 as an example of what is happening when i try ) .