SP0NZ - Plans Index

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
I miss chuck..

Me too. By far, my favorite TV series of all time. I was hooked after the very first episode. I've watched the entire series three times already. And you think your a nerd. LOL. Nerd Herd member for life!
chuck_nerd_herd_text_logo_wp_by_chaomanceromega-d57zugv.png

Now my kids are watching it too.

TEAJR66

Flite is good
Mentor
I miss that show too. :(
I bought all those episodes on iTunes while I was deployed. Guess it is time to go through the series again. Now, to find that drive.

T-Richard

FT Cruiser 80% complete.

I have made a lot of progress on the FT Cruiser and it's and I'm hoping to have that done before Wednesday. Once Wednesday gets here, I'll be working non-stop to get the FT Bushwacker done as quickly as possible. I have a feeling a lot of people will be building that one.

I'll be one of them for sure!

WilberMaker

Wow Sponz that was quick! Thank you. You had a long list and I thought it would be a while. Making me feel bad when I have a FliteStick on the work bench tonight. Guess I am getting a list of builds now. Thanks Again

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Wow Sponz that was quick! Thank you. You had a long list and I thought it would be a while. Making me feel bad when I have a FliteStick on the work bench tonight. Guess I am getting a list of builds now. Thanks Again

No problem. I had someone else request that same plane a couple of days after you did, so I bumped up the priority on it. BUshwacker's next! :cool:

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Ok, I've looked everywhere... does someone know where the plans for the mini power pods are hiding?

You can download my FT Tiny Trainer plans. Or you can get it from any one of the other FT Mighty Mini plans. Or my Baby Baron plans. I don't think you looked very hard Fred! :rolleyes:

Del-Dredd

They are listed for download in the small spreadsheet block on Post 1 along with the FT Cruiser and blank entries for the FT Flyer.

Last edited:

JohnRambozo

Posted a thousand or more times
FT Bushwacker plans added.

Thank you for putting in the work on these. Quite an improvement over the originals. You should be a paid member of the flitetest team by now.

Update: Plans are printed!

Last edited:

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
What is the best way to print your plans to get the plans to the edge of the paper.

If you are referring to the tiled plans (I assume that you are) you will not be able to print them edge to edge (full extents of the paper). They are formatted to fit both US Letter and A4 (everyone else) sheets without the need for multiple tiled sets. Most printers are not capable of printing right to the edge (extents) of the paper, so most of us have to trim the plans and tape them together. It's a little bit of work, but my plans are optimized to reduce the amount of cutting and taping that you need to do. You other option is to have the full size plans printed at a local print shop.

Hope that helps.

mactek

Okay thanks Dan. Thats what i thought just wanted to make sure. Thanks again for redrawing the plans they look great.

mactek

Dan this was the first time using your plans as i usually print full sheets at work. I have to say by using your plans vs Flitetest originals i bet i saved an hour of time. Everything went to together so easily. Thanks.