SP0NZ - Plans Index

Not to my knowledge, no. A lot of the STEM based curriculum (though available to the general consumer) is not available in plan format due to the nature of the STEM/STEAM licensing.
Sponz. Who would I ask about getting the STEM curriculum for the Tenet? I bought two and would like to go over it with my son.

Thanks

Last I heard (about a week-and-a-half ago) is that it wasn't quite finished yet. You can try contacting Flite Test by emailing support@flitetest.com and ask them.
Thanks! I will email them! Also thanks for giving my son that cool printed Bloody Barron at the West Bend Swap Meet. He doesn't want to ruin it, so after he gets good with the two versions of the Tenet, he said he will trying flying it. Until then, he wants me to print a wall mount for his room. Did you ever make one? If not I can draw one up!

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
I do have a printable wall mount that I designed. Works great with the Baron, Brit and SideWinder. Let me know if you want the STL file and I'll hunt it down.

1645395667730.png

1645396010284.png

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
...Also thanks for giving my son that cool printed Bloody Barron at the West Bend Swap Meet...
It was great to meet you and your son. That made my day! Really happy to know that someone else is going to get to enjoy that airframe some more. When you get it hung up send a photo.

Were you the ones that were also in the Bloody Baron group build at Flite Fest '21?

It was great to meet you and your son. That made my day! Really happy to know that someone else is going to get to enjoy that airframe some more. When you get it hung up send a photo.

Were you the ones that were also in the Bloody Baron group build at Flite Fest '21?
Yes, Max and I we're in the build group last summer. It was our first time flying RC planes ever. We really enjoyed working with you and your son in that build group. I loved how you guys, got my son to enjoy building during the session. He was very hesitant, you two were amazingly patient and gracious.

We will be back this summer to FliteFest 2022. We've have graduated from the FT Airliners at last summer's FliteFest to a CTH Albatross trainer, and I think the FT Tenet's durability and variety will be the perfect bridge to getting us ready for the Bloody Baron and all the rest. Max can't wait for actually participating in combat this summer, but he said definitely no combat in your pristinely printed BB, more like first combat in the rebuild of last year's busted up BB. He's excited about flying that beautiful one when he feels like it'll be safer. :)

If you could send me the STL that'd be great. It'd be cool if there were wall brackets available for other planes that the community has made. They make great wall decorations. Do I see another category on your "List of SPONZ"?

I'll send you a picture of Trophy Bloody Baron posted on the wall. My son's excited to put it up.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
If you could send me the STL that'd be great. It'd be cool if there were wall brackets available for other planes that the community has made. They make great wall decorations. Do I see another category on your "List of SPONZ"?

I'll send you a picture of Trophy Bloody Baron posted on the wall. My son's excited to put it up.

@mikeehuber You can download the STL files here: Bloody Baron Wall Mount

Jerryf

OLDER FORMAT PLANS:
FT Delta​

FT ACCESSORIES:
FT FPV Split Cube | 1.0 | 2017.12.15 [ Download ]​
FT Piggyback Release | 1.0 | 2017.08.30 [ All-In-One | Full-Size | A-Size | B-Size ]​
FT Simple Cub Floats | 1.0 | 2017.07.07 [ All-In-One | Full-Size | A-Size | B-Size ]​

FT GREMLINS:
Josh Bixler Frame | 1.0 | 2017.05.25 [ Plans ]​
TJ Williams Frame | 1.0 | 2017.05.25 [ Plans ]​
Andres Lu Frame | 1.0 | 2017.09.12 [ Plans ]​
FT Boar Frame | 1.0 | 2018.01.17 [ Plans ]​

SP0NZ Designs:

VP SideWinder

Bloody Baron
Plans: See Above​
Baby Baron
Plans: Baby Baron
Graphics: Graphics
Baby Brit
Plans: All-In-One | Full-Size | Tiled
Bloody Wonder MkIII
Plans: Full-Size | Tiled
Ugly Wonder

Ben Harber Plans:
A-4 70 mm EDF
Build Thread​
Plans:​

F-4 Twin 70 mm EDF
Build Thread​
Plans:​
F-5 Twin 50 mm EDF
Baby Bugatti (Beta 0.8 | 2017.05.15)​
Plans: All-In-One | Full-Size | Tiled

Alp's Plans:
Some years back I downloaded plans called "Retro Series Das Ugly Foamie Stik" by Flyboyz. Is that still available? I'm also interested in the "Middle Stik" plans.

Thanks for your help.

Jerry

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Some years back I downloaded plans called "Retro Series Das Ugly Foamie Stik" by Flyboyz. Is that still available? I'm also interested in the "Middle Stik" plans.

Thanks for your help.

Jerry
Never heard of the "Retro Series Das Ugly Foamie Stik" but I'm interested in seeing the plans for that. The Middle Stik plans are by @hotwax here on the forums. You can find his plans here: hotwax Plan Index

Jerryf

Never heard of the "Retro Series Das Ugly Foamie Stik" but I'm interested in seeing the plans for that. The Middle Stik plans are by @hotwax here on the forums. You can find his plans here: hotwax Plan Index
Here is a link to the YouTube video of the plane :

In the comments there is a link to Flitetest for the plans. This link is broken. I built this plane and designed a symmetrical wing for it.

Can you research this link and perhaps find the plans.

Thank you very much.
Jerry

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Here is a link to the YouTube video of the plane :

In the comments there is a link to Flitetest for the plans. This link is broken. I built this plane and designed a symmetrical wing for it.

Can you research this link and perhaps find the plans.

Thank you very much.
Jerry
I have personally built 3 of @hotwax's FB Flitesticks. I highly recommend it. Great flying model. I think you can get the plans here: https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?threads/fb-stick-is-on-the-way.4452/

Here is a build log I did with my son Keegan (@AkimboGlueGuns) back in 2015.
https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?threads/father-son-flitesticks-build-log.19452/

bperc

Yes. I will link them here and add them to the Resources section.
I downloaded the Simple Scout XL plans and tried to convert a page to dxf so I can cut it out on my needlecutter. I finally figured out a way to get one page as a PDF. I used InkScape and Illustrator. The page won't allow me to delete any of the objects I don't need in the dxf file. No matter what I try I can't convert it. The dxf file I export is always blank when I open it in ESTLCAM. It seems the PDF format has completely changed from all the ones listed at the beginning of this thread. When I opened a page in Illustrator all the lines and curves where vector objects. Now it is all one big image that I can't edit. Any suggestions on what else I might try?

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
I downloaded the Simple Scout XL plans and tried to convert a page to dxf so I can cut it out on my needlecutter. I finally figured out a way to get one page as a PDF. I used InkScape and Illustrator. The page won't allow me to delete any of the objects I don't need in the dxf file. No matter what I try I can't convert it. The dxf file I export is always blank when I open it in ESTLCAM. It seems the PDF format has completely changed from all the ones listed at the beginning of this thread. When I opened a page in Illustrator all the lines and curves where vector objects. Now it is all one big image that I can't edit. Any suggestions on what else I might try?
Trace it line by line. Make any wanted edits as you go. Be sure each part fits properly with the others. You'll notice a couple of errors on the original plans that will need correcting. It's worth the time.

Taildragger

Legendary member
Tracing it out is about the only thing you can do. I'm pretty sure @SP0NZ locked the PDF's so they can't be used by people trying to manufacture a knock-off kit to sell