SP0NZ - Plans Index

freemansfocus

Srceamin' Freeman
THANK YOU!

Thanks, Mr. Sponz for making a list of your plans readily available! I just happened upon this last night, and am looking forward to printing out some plans and making some airplanes. You are a Super Genius!

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Hey Dave, any plans for updating the Tiny Trainer plans? For some reason my printer doesn't like the current version, it complains about there being nothing to print or some such.

Name is Dan, not Dave, but you can call me SP0NZ! :p

Yes, Tiny Trainer plans are actively being updated. Hope to post a new version in Jan/Feb yet.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Plans for the FT Boar Gremlin are now available. I'll have the STL files posted to Thingiverse soon.
FT Boar Red.png

davereap

ft boar

Plans for the FT Boar Gremlin are now available. I'll have the STL files posted to Thingiverse soon.

Ive made a different pdf for the Boar.. It will allow some scaling up whilst keeping printing to a single sheet of paper..
I have been using 120 size frames for gremlin mechanics, and prefer the slightly larger size because it gives you more room....
Note..remember the motor mounting holes will need to be adjusted to the 1104 size
if you scale up in size..
Either before you laser cut, when you print , or later if you are hand cutting

View attachment ft-boar2.pdf

Last edited:

RMDC

I finally got around to organizing the plans by recommended power pack (the FT plans, at least). Here's the published Google Sheet. I don't have links to the plans on the sheet, so it's just a reference document at the moment.

In making the sheet, I noticed that the link for the Delta isn't present, and the Mini Guinea doesn't even get a mention on the primary list. There may be further omissions that I just don't know enough to spot.

Daniel Kezar

Ultimate Cheap Skate
I finally got around to organizing the plans by recommended power pack (the FT plans, at least). Here's the published Google Sheet. I don't have links to the plans on the sheet, so it's just a reference document at the moment.

In making the sheet, I noticed that the link for the Delta isn't present, and the Mini Guinea doesn't even get a mention on the primary list. There may be further omissions that I just don't know enough to spot.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A LIST OF PLANES ORGANIZED BY POWER PACK FOR AGES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel Kezar

Ultimate Cheap Skate
ok so heres a question.... what should i scale the power pack a planes up by and the power pack c plans down by to work well with power pack b? c pack ones to 80%? 70% a packs up to 150%? 120%?

marckosvl

HI, I have been trying to get the PDF plans for the Mini Guinea from the flitetest page but it says server not found. Is there any other page or here in the thread a link for me to get it?

thank you

Daniel Kezar

Ultimate Cheap Skate
so if i only have full size plans, how can i tile then and have correct scale? also, in the index in the first post, what does the red names of certain planes mean?

Last edited:

Michael9865

Elite member

Balu, the link only shows one page of full size and only one page tiled plans when I checked it also. Weird, I thought it would have the complete PDFs instead of only one page. There is also a request on the Mini Guinea thread, so I was going to reply with a link to your post. But I thought let me check the link just in case. I don't remember encountering that issue in the past with the web archive. Any thoughts?

Daimon

Balu, the link only shows one page of full size and only one page tiled plans when I checked it also. Weird, I thought it would have the complete PDFs instead of only one page. There is also a request on the Mini Guinea thread, so I was going to reply with a link to your post. But I thought let me check the link just in case. I don't remember encountering that issue in the past with the web archive. Any thoughts?

Thank you so much its help me alot

copout162

Ben Harber plans F4 Twin 70s

I am new to scratch building and flying in general but I really like the two EDFs Viggen and X29 that I have already built. I saw the Ben Harber F4 Phantom and would like to give it a try. The title shows up for the the EDFs designed by Ben Harber but nothing happens when you click on them. I noticed the Buggati plans have an area under them that opens the plans up for printing. Are the EDF plans not ready yet or am I messing something up. If at all possible I would really like to give building the F4 a try. If am doing something wrong or if their is some way I could get a set of plans for the twin F4 or any of the EDFs Ben Harber has designed I would appreciate it. My email is: copout162@yahoo.com Thank you.

Daniel Kezar

Ultimate Cheap Skate
I am new to scratch building and flying in general but I really like the two EDFs Viggen and X29 that I have already built. I saw the Ben Harber F4 Phantom and would like to give it a try. The title shows up for the the EDFs designed by Ben Harber but nothing happens when you click on them. I noticed the Buggati plans have an area under them that opens the plans up for printing. Are the EDF plans not ready yet or am I messing something up. If at all possible I would really like to give building the F4 a try. If am doing something wrong or if their is some way I could get a set of plans for the twin F4 or any of the EDFs Ben Harber has designed I would appreciate it. My email is: copout162@yahoo.com Thank you.

lol "new to scratch building" and "two edf viggens and X29" dont really go together. i think you are more than new to it haha. you certainly are a more skilled pilot than me!