SP0NZ - Plans Index

Yes, I totally understand where you’re coming from - ft has said they will always offer free plans, but things change and now with the purchase of a golf course and trying to keep local hobby shops going they have to change what they are doing. There’s always the stick I designed or the JB stick, and @Niez13 designed a fantastic zero, all of which have free plans currently! And like @SP0NZ said it was never stated that plans will never be available - chances are there will still be free plans after a while. It would be nice for a formal announcement from flitetest about what they are planning on doing though.
Agree, a simple announcement or comment at the top of the simple stick video would solve all of these questions

OLDER FORMAT PLANS:
FT Delta​

FT ACCESSORIES:
FT FPV Split Cube | 1.0 | 2017.12.15 [ Download ]​
FT Piggyback Release | 1.0 | 2017.08.30 [ All-In-One | Full-Size | A-Size | B-Size ]​
FT Simple Cub Floats | 1.0 | 2017.07.07 [ All-In-One | Full-Size | A-Size | B-Size ]​

FT GREMLINS:
Josh Bixler Frame | 1.0 | 2017.05.25 [ Plans ]​
TJ Williams Frame | 1.0 | 2017.05.25 [ Plans ]​
Andres Lu Frame | 1.0 | 2017.09.12 [ Plans ]​
FT Boar Frame | 1.0 | 2018.01.17 [ Plans ]​

SP0NZ Designs:

VP SideWinder

Bloody Baron
Plans: See Above​
Baby Baron
Plans: Baby Baron
Graphics: Graphics
Baby Brit
Plans: All-In-One | Full-Size | Tiled
Bloody Wonder MkIII
Plans: Full-Size | Tiled
Ugly Wonder

Ben Harber Plans:
A-4 70 mm EDF
Build Thread​
Plans:​

F-4 Twin 70 mm EDF
Build Thread​
Plans:​
F-5 Twin 50 mm EDF
Baby Bugatti (Beta 0.8 | 2017.05.15)​
Plans: All-In-One | Full-Size | Tiled

Alp's Plans:
Is the AT6 Texan under Alp's Plans, the master series build, or are they different. If different, Do you know if they have plans to release the free plans for the master series build?

TooJung2Die

Master member
Hey guys! So, I've been searching flitetest's new website, but I can't find the PDF plans for ANY airplane. Where can I get them?
I understand. I can't find a plans index anywhere on the flitetest.com either. The plans are hidden in the Articles section. Use Google to find the plans for each airplane. When I search for "flite test tiny trainer plans" the first hit is for the Tiny Trainer build article. The PDF plans are towards the end of the article.

CappyAmeric

Elite member
I understand. I can't find a plans index anywhere on the flitetest.com either. The plans are hidden in the Articles section. Use Google to find the plans for each airplane. When I search for "flite test tiny trainer plans" the first hit is for the Tiny Trainer build article. The PDF plans are towards the end of the article.
All available plans are here on the forum. The first page of this thread has links as well: https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?threads/sp0nz-plans-index.17136/

TooJung2Die

Master member
Last edited: