Spektrum DXe trim issues

ozzie

Hoping someone has run into this problem before and can save me some diagnostic time.
Scenario:
new DXe transmitter, set up using the spectrum program on iphone
Problem:
None of the trim switches are working. Cant say whether they worked before the "setup" or not since that was the first thing I did. I have eliminated the common "broken tab" as a culprit. Im hoping it was something done during setup since all switches were affected.
Question: is there a factory reset feature for the DXe? Ive done the Google dance and haven't found anything of use.
Thanks folks!
Ozzie

Paracodespoder

Elite member
I’ve had the exact same problem, except if you hold the trim every 3-5 second it still clicks. I haven’t tried to hard but I haven’t been able to fix it. Maybe that’s what I’ll do today, I’ll update if I figure it out.

Paracodespoder

Elite member
I got frustrated with it again:eek:, it’s really hard to keep the transmitter connected to the app so making changes is extremely difficult:( . Didn’t figure out the problem either, eventually the transmitter just quit connecting to the app. Have you realized that you can reverse servos in the transmitter? I found This a couple years ago

Paracodespoder

Elite member
Have you found out the fix for this? I tried again today and failed again, I emailed spektrum customer support, but haven't gotten a reply yet. I'll let you know if I get a reply.

Skik

This is a known issue. This often happens after the DXe software is updated to Version 1.6.1.
Unfortunately, it seems that once you have upgraded to 1.6.1, you can’t go back to a previous version. Check out RC forums, and the info provided for DXe sotware on the Spektrum website.