Spektrum website issues

Klikmaus

Is the update file for the DX6e to enable forward programming universal for all the DX6e Tx units or is it serial number dependant? I have finally progressed in my build to where I need to update my radio but the MySpektrum's website is messed up, doesn't allow me to log in. I've tried repeatedly on several devices and even gone as far as making a new account under a different email address, with the same results. Failure to log in. I've emailed customer support twice about this and have yet to recieve a reply.

I brought this issue up in an RC plane group I'm a member of, I'm not the only one having this problem and Spektrum's customer service, after they get your money... is terrible, to say the least.

Bricks

Master member
Is the update file for the DX6e to enable forward programming universal for all the DX6e Tx units or is it serial number dependant? I have finally progressed in my build to where I need to update my radio but the MySpektrum's website is messed up, doesn't allow me to log in. I've tried repeatedly on several devices and even gone as far as making a new account under a different email address, with the same results. Failure to log in. I've emailed customer support twice about this and have yet to recieve a reply.

I brought this issue up in an RC plane group I'm a member of, I'm not the only one having this problem and Spektrum's customer service, after they get your money... is terrible, to say the least.

They have upgraded their website have you upgraded your password, there may be quirks

Spektrum has gone above and beyond for service for me.