Spent two weeks on improving my Video edit skills and made a little Race Drone Edit

BlueK

The last three weeks the weather here was really bad, so sadly no flying so I used the grounded time to watch over 100hours of video edit tutorials and put together this little clip it is a cinematic edit (only 24fps) cinema bars and so on, in a Race drone Edit out of my footage from the last year hope you enjoy that one

FPVAirCombat

Cool edit and excellent FPV footage. Catchy avatar image, too. Lots for me to learn!

I am inspired by your efforts. Would you please share the source of video tutorials you learned from?

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Well worth the time spent mate. Top notch edit. Let me congradulate and thank you for being the first fpv video I have watched where effort was put into the sound quality as well as the video

BlueK

Cool edit and excellent FPV footage. Catchy avatar image, too. Lots for me to learn!

I am inspired by your efforts. Would you please share the source of video tutorials you learned from?

Thank you AirCombat :) and sure it is a long list here I put togheter a Playlist with some of that videos have to look at home for the other videos in my historie. But I have to say this is an ongoing process whenever i see a good video I try to reproduce some of that stuff in my own style and search for videos to geht help or ideas how this could work https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzHmQ3xFKojUS4_SL2BgpjTRRqDkbnBJz

Well worth the time spent mate. Top notch edit. Let me congradulate and thank you for being the first fpv video I have watched where effort was put into the sound quality as well as the video

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is an honor when this was your First FPV Video but im just a small creator when you realy want to see perfect maked FPV Videos than search for Johnny FPV on youtube he is the absulute top producer of FPV Videos in my opinion and every minute of watching worth. And he inspire me every time to push forward and make the best I can do.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Oh I watch thousands of fpv videos over time.

99.9% of them spend soooo much effort on the visual then desyroy the experience with crappy un touched sound tracks.

Super low talking into over driven low quality mp3 music. Back to low talking.

Drives me bonkers. I have stopped watchin certain big named pilots because of this.

BlueK

Oh I watch thousands of fpv videos over time.

99.9% of them spend soooo much effort on the visual then desyroy the experience with crappy untouched sound tracks.

Super low talking into over driven low quality mp3 music. Back to low talking.

Drives me bonkers. I have stopped watchin certain big named pilots because of this.

Ah I see that's interesting I also love good quality music and that's a major part for the overall experience, but it gets really hard to find good ones

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Yeah not much out there because people never learned how to use bit rates and resolution properly.

They standard train of thought is good quality = big file size which is true.

But... if you use good quality sound in your edits and alter that when you rip your video settings at 96kbps (cd quality) at 11khz instead of 44khz you get great sound quality with small file size.

This video was shot on this cell phone @ 1920x1080 resolution with 196kbs 44khz sound at a volume not much louder then normal tv listening levels. That file was 1.35 gig

I ripped it at 720x480 96kps 11khz and is 414 meg file. I just boosted the audio track 3db to enhance low end quality and give a better adjustable volume range with out distorting.