'SPIT' roasted FB

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
I was thinking about the repairs to my current planes. No big deal, just has to be done. I was thinking about modifications to designs that I want to do. Again, easily done. Then I realized it is now August. @kilroy07 bent over backwards to get us laser cut kits so we can build some Spitfires!

I've been practicing on low, straight wing aircraft. I'm ready for this! My first warbird. She's just parts in a box, and I've already got her name. She is Cherry! :)

CarolineTyler

Legendary member
What it's August?! What do you do in August?! Well I am going to build a Spitfire, yeah you heard me I am going to build a Spitfire and I am not alone! I already got a good number of friends building with me @kilroy07, @bracesport, @CarolineTyler, @Jimun, @buzzbomb and you? What about you are you also joining the fun!?
I have some cunning plans....so cunning you could put a tail on them and call them a fox 😄😄😄😄
Retracts, decent cockpit, top hatch, better shaped nose.....so many cunning plans 😆

kilroy07

Legendary member
I was thinking about the repairs to my current planes. No big deal, just has to be done. I was thinking about modifications to designs that I want to do. Again, easily done. Then I realized it is now August. @kilroy07 bent over backwards to get us laser cut kits so we can build some Spitfires!

I've been practicing on low, straight wing aircraft. I'm ready for this! My first warbird. She's just parts in a box, and I've already got her name. She is Cherry! :)

No rush, I honestly think I still need to cut one for myself!! 😂

Jimun

Elite member
Hi everyone. Some how I missed the start of this thread:oops:. But here I am:D. I just need to finish my Corsair this weekend and then I will start with the Spit. I don't know of any mods I will do yet, but I open to them if something catches my eye. Welcome to all who are joining.

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
What it's August?! What do you do in August?! Well I am going to build a Spitfire, yeah you heard me I am going to build a Spitfire and I am not alone! I already got a good number of friends building with me @kilroy07, @bracesport, @CarolineTyler, @Jimun, @buzzbomb and you? What about you are you also joining the fun!?
I'm in on the Spit crew too. I think @kilroy07 was planning to send me a kit when he managed to be home for a second or two. I will start when I have it in hand... however, I may start a skinned DTFB one if I get too Itchy about it.
Currently setting my build room up.

kilroy07

Legendary member
I'm in on the Spit crew too. I think @kilroy07 was planning to send me a kit when he managed to be home for a second or two. I will start when I have it in hand... however, I may start a skinned DTFB one if I get too Itchy about it.
Currently setting my build room up.
I’ll cut yours (and mine) out tonight....
Maybe tomorrow, I just volunteered to give up my seat for a voucher (family vacation coming up in oct/nov) 👍

CarolineTyler

Legendary member
A nice pile of laser cut bits....
IMG_20190801_213621251.jpg
😀😀😀😀