'SPIT' roasted FB

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Spectacular! Great flying skills buddy. Loved the video, the routine, loved it all! When did you say that you are building the AF Easy Edge?!
Thanks man! Just built the ft-3D which is a blast to fly! I maidened it today but am having issues uploading🙄 Finally got the spitfire video up, and hope to get the ft-3D vid up tomorrow. The AF Easy Edge is definitely on my list for the near future! I’m really looking forward to it!

Tr33s

Hey folks, I just wanted to let you know I’m still admiring your builds and flying. I’ve been a little sidetracked by moving to Colorado, relationship ended, yada yada. Anyway, I went ahead and built the Simple Scout from the FT kit for fun. All I got done on the Spit is to cut out the fuse. So thanks for sharing all the cool stuff.
6DF0F1D3-7317-4E7B-8842-4078F2D31249.jpeg

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
My best flight with the Spitfire, yet! Rolls, loops and yes....inverted!

I'm getting really comfortable with everything except landing this bird. It didn't seem like I came down that hard, but my horizontal stab got beat up.
20191105_164428.jpg

The damage is already repaired, and I hope to go out again tomorrow! :D

Jimun

Elite member

I'm getting really comfortable with everything except landing this bird. It didn't seem like I came down that hard, but my horizontal stab got beat up.
View attachment 147315

That was great. I am glad you had a good time. I was laughing with you.:LOL:. Inverted(y)

Wildthing

Legendary member

View attachment 147315

You were inverted so long the blood was rushing to my head.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
You did it man! That was some

View attachment 147315

AWESOME flying! 😎 You were doing invert like a pro! And those loop-de-rolls were super! That thing has got some serious speed - what motor/battery/prop are you using?

mayan

Legendary member
@buzzbomb great job. You held inverted very nice and long. I am amazed at your flying now! You totally outdid yourself and this by far was one of the best flight videos that I have seen from you. Great great job. I was enjoying your comments too so much and was laughing with you and nervous with you at the same time.
Amazing work buddy!

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
You did it man! That was some

AWESOME flying! 😎 You were doing invert like a pro! And those loop-de-rolls were super! That thing has got some serious speed - what motor/battery/prop are you using?
That plane is a lot of fun. It flies way better than I do. ;) You said it was the one to learn to fly inverted with, and you weren't wrong! She's got a SunnySky X2216-8 1250kv motor, APC 9x6 prop and a 3s 2200mAh batt. It seems like the perfect combination for her. :)