Spring is here in Italy .... so I bought a new quad....

Andrea

Hello! It is finally spring here, after a horrible winter it's time to put props on my new quad and......cut some grass XD
I also bought fpv goggles , a new transmitter, a new 3d printer, a bucket of props and i opend a youtube channel with a very italian name , so i can put all my raw video in there.

IMG_20190330_152058.jpg
IMG_20190330_152041.jpg

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Nice kit to start the season with. Lookin forward to more.

You plan to do freestyle or race or a little of both?

Edit: great channel name 😂

Andrea

The only problem now Is my printer, Witch Is making bad tpu printer stuff, so i can not cancel the jello in the video

Andrea

Nice kit to start the season with. Lookin forward to more.

You plan to do freestyle or race or a little of both?

Edit: great channel name 😂
Freestyle, the only racing track that i know Is at 2 hours of car from where i live

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I make my own flags first few with wooden dowel and fabric from walmart. Next few were from fiberglass replacement tent poles. Finally I made a few gates out of half inch pvp water pipe and fittings.

Andrea

I will probably made my on gate , square shaped, they will be probably attached up in the air on the trees XD, that's because i don't have much space in the garden, but i can made/think a multi-layer track in there.
I am a bit shy trying to record something now because i'am always hitting something and i don't wanna break my runcam 3s, ( i also ordered some spare glasses for the near future)

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Haha evidently you have not seen my crappy videos. MANY crashes are in them. This is latest one. I will be out again doing it all tomorrow.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
The page you linked says the 4 way button on the left side ( when worn) is for dvr controls.

There is also a downloadable pdf manual that will have detailed instructions.