• Pop-top Goose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pop-top Gosling

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cyclone3350

Master member
not flying. I haven't gotten back to rebuild the wing and figure out where the issue was. maybe this will be the kick in the pants in neede to finish this up.

Finish it! Please. U got that far & now it is time to see it fly. BTW, I like what U did for the nacelles.

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
Finish it! Please. U got that far & now it is time to see it fly. BTW, I like what U did for the nacelles.
I'm glad it was an experiment that went well. I might get two of the motors going and fly it light. (small batteries). I'm glad there is the interest in it.

cyclone3350

Master member
I'm glad it was an experiment that went well. I might get two of the motors going and fly it light. (small batteries). I'm glad there is the interest in it.

Yeah there is. I saw a set of plans on OZ a few years ago & thought about doing one around the size U made. I've got too much going on to think about doing one any time soon, but it would be cool to see it that it could be done. It defiantly looks like it would fly once U get the power setup work out. In the air, it'll look the same with 2 turning as it would with 6.

FoamyDM

Yeah there is. I saw a set of plans on OZ a few years ago & thought about doing one around the size U made. I've got too much going on to think about doing one any time soon, but it would be cool to see it that it could be done. It defiantly looks like it would fly once U get the power setup work out. In the air, it'll look the same with 2 turning as it would with 6.
yeah... but *I* will know...

FoamyDM

I have it and still use it some. It was my go-to for a LONG while. but, 15 plane memory, and it doesn't play with others. the Rxs were the lightest and smallest at the time, and the range was amazing. buy today for the money there seem to be better options. if you can afford The 10S pro, why not the Jumper/radiomaster T16(S)?

Off-topic jes

Elite member
I have it and still use it some. It was my go-to for a LONG while. but, 15 plane memory, and it doesn't play with others. the Rxs were the lightest and smallest at the time, and the range was amazing. buy today for the money there seem to be better options. if you can afford The 10S pro, why not the Jumper/radiomaster T16(S)?
Yeah I can’t agree radio link isn’t the greatest quality out there but because I’m just a kid who doesn’t have a job my 9S Pro works really good. before I fly the Cessna once it’s finished I would like to have a better quality radio to be safe I’m still looking around I really want a JR 12 channel those things are amazing

Off-topic jes

Elite member
Yeah I can’t agree radio link isn’t the greatest quality out there but because I’m just a kid who doesn’t have a job my 9S Pro works really good. before I fly the Cessna once it’s finished I would like to have a better quality radio to be safe I’m still looking around I really want a JR 12 channel those things are amazing
This is a 14 channel but I hear it’s one of the best radios on the market
E28B80E6-1911-4B94-AACF-123E230A0006.jpeg