Starfighter Airworld F-104 1:4 scale

Bjarnek

My friend finished this fantastic model already last summer and wanted to come to Hedlanda to fly the maiden on it, unfortunately so due to covid-19 and the strict rules for traveling in and out of Norwaydid we have to postpone it. Now that we are completely vaccinated can we finally travel freely between Norway and Sweden, so on 19 August at 19:30 was it finally time for the maiden on this huge model.

The model is an Airworld Starfighter F-104 1:4 scale. The fuselage is 417cm long, the wingspan 182cm and the engine is a Kingtech K-320g4. One can only admire this maiden. Relatively short flight, but incredibly short star distance, super stable in the air and a perfect landing. Just to congratulate the very skilled pilot Geir Mogstad on a successful maiden. Can't wait to see this amazing model fly many times in the future.

Model information:
Brand: Airworld F-104 1: 4 scale
Wing span: 182 cm
Fuselage: 417 cmEngine: Kingtech K-320g4

If you like my videos then you can support me by buying me a cup of coffee, just click on the link in the text below the video on YouTube.

Feel free to subscribe for future videos to my Youtube channel ...... ;)

Hope you like the video.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
My friend finished this fantastic model already last summer and wanted to come to Hedlanda to fly the maiden on it, unfortunately so due to covid-19 and the strict rules for traveling in and out of Norwaydid we have to postpone it. Now that we are completely vaccinated can we finally travel freely between Norway and Sweden, so on 19 August at 19:30 was it finally time for the maiden on this huge model.

The model is an Airworld Starfighter F-104 1:4 scale. The fuselage is 417cm long, the wingspan 182cm and the engine is a Kingtech K-320g4. One can only admire this maiden. Relatively short flight, but incredibly short star distance, super stable in the air and a perfect landing. Just to congratulate the very skilled pilot Geir Mogstad on a successful maiden. Can't wait to see this amazing model fly many times in the future.

Model information:
Brand: Airworld F-104 1: 4 scale
Wing span: 182 cm
Fuselage: 417 cmEngine: Kingtech K-320g4

If you like my videos then you can support me by buying me a cup of coffee, just click on the link in the text below the video on YouTube.

Feel free to subscribe for future videos to my Youtube channel ...... ;)

Hope you like the video.

Hey.. I just realized I haven't subbed with my new channel.. Well.. have now anyways haha.

that think looks scary to land with them stubby wings. I'm guessin it likes to come in hot and land fast.