Starting out

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
It is pretty cheap but very good quality, and u can have multiple receivers with one transmitter and have an option to control each one, from the controller.
I'll defeniately post instruction, if someone could tell me how to

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
not sure were your going to get quality gimbals cheep enough to build something at that price range. Also doesn't indicate how much mass the RX would be (I could part out a simple TX/RX out of common parts that would have that range, but the RX would be 2-5x as massive as my current recievers and _way_ more massive then my serial receiver).

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
It is pretty cheap but very good quality, and u can have multiple receivers with one transmitter and have an option to control each one, from the controller.
I'll defeniately post instruction, if someone could tell me how to

you could write it up on a website and link to it, you could write it up in a word processor, export a PDF and link it to a post, you could just write a post with the info in it... lots of options. I am curious how your parting out the parts for a full TX/RX system (including gimbals/switches/etc) under $10. I have some guesses as to what parts you might be using, but I couldn't pull it off even close to that price range using US distributors.

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
General parts are joysticks, pots, 3 way switches, arduino pro mini x 2
Nrf24i01+. With pa antenna, and then standard nrf2i01+