StarWars Builds please

wyatjones

I have seen a few youtube videos on various StarWars inspired RC aircraft. I believe that the flight test team can create a ft series of mini or scale models of the A-Wing interceptor, X-Wing fighter, Y-Wing bomber, and all others in between. I saw the star destroyer video and was hoping for more.

flyingsquirrelRC

Oh my gosh yes they should have. Flite Test: take notice. If you do one a week late I don't think anyone would really mind.....

hint hint wink wink

Crazy Goats

Haha! i dont think FT even reads the stuff on the forum anymore. :( I think they just read whats on Facebook and other social media. :(

Revere

Scratch building a Star Wars craft for their own devices is one thing, but since they are a functioning company then releasing plans (even for free) could get them into hot water with Disney. Since Disney license various RC models of Star Wars craft it would be seen as competitive undercutting.
Disney really really like to sue.

FTstefan19

HAHA Balu you are exactly right! SPIES everywhere! ;)
We do read comments and we actually love to get the feedback from viewers...!
Unfortunately, we have guidelines and plans just like any other company does and so we try and stay true to our vision. We wish we could accommodate a lot more options( I.E. star wars RC fleet!) but sometimes it just is not possible at one time or another.

Please, do not stop giving feedback and sharing your thoughts on stuff, we take it very serious and we are inspired by a lot of what you guys put out here and on other social media avenues! Thanks for all of your support!

Happy Flying!!

Blessings,
S.O.
FT Team

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
It is the way of the Sith to hold knowledge of all things great and wonderful. FT is high on the list to be kept track of.