Stepping Up Their Game

Crazy Goats

I'm a confessed Fanboy. Let's get that out of the way. What you're talking about is shipping a box that is Thirty inches by Twenty inches by Twelve inches. There is no doubt in my mind that if you find a cheaper way to ship it and show them? They will adopt it on the spot....

Yes the size of the box is a large obstacle, however, there was a time when the shipping for a box of foamboard was pretty reasonable (especially taking in the size factor). Recently the prices went up quite a bit and most people have accredited it to the new partnership with what'stheirface. I don't know if that is the only reason for the change in shipping cost, but anyways that is my perspective.

Also, I understand where you are coming from, I was once a fanboy like you :LOL::) but sadly life has taken its toll on me and I've become a grumpy codger at the ripe old age of 17, and so I like to fuss about any and all minor inconveniences I can think of :ROFLMAO:.

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
Yes the size of the box is a large obstacle, however, there was a time when the shipping for a box of foamboard was pretty reasonable (especially taking in the size factor). Recently the prices went up quite a bit and most people have accredited it to the new partnership with what'stheirface. I don't know if that is the only reason for the change in shipping cost, but anyways that is my perspective.

Also, I understand where you are coming from, I was once a fanboy like you :LOL::) but sadly life has taken its toll on me and I've become a grumpy codger at the ripe old age of 17, and so I like to fuss about any and all minor inconveniences I can think of :ROFLMAO:.
Ha, Haa! Well written, you codger! :D Yea, it amazes me how it is less expensive to ship something from Asia to the U.S. than it is to ship within the U.S. In my head I know it's because of tariffs and subsidies, and Lord knows what else, it still boggles the mind.

I'm thinking "It's nothing special. It's just a box of foamboard. Just throw it in the van and don't crush it." I agree with you. It's very frustrating.

Is the new foamboard replacing the old brown stuff? I have a Guinea Pig scratch build out of the brown stuff I need to finish but great hobbies is out of the sheets of it and I'm not sure if they are restocking...