still a greenhorn

BRYAN STONE

OK ... SORRY . .. I'm just trying to figure out how you reply to individuals on this forum ... like I said, I am a greenhorn here...... Thanks to all who have responded to my post. All has been most helpful! .... Just trying to go through it all and apply it to what I have and what I want to try to do. Just had back surgery and am trying to cope with all these loopy drugs they got me on... thought this would be a good time to sit down and do some learning and figuring but thinking now maybe I should wait till I can use what brain I have left more effectively. Trouble is, once I get back to norm I won't have much time to mess with this stuff .... oh well ...... More to come I hope!
I should be able to come up with a few more really stupid questions and I also want to post some photos of some of the stuff I have that I may be able to use if I can figure that out ... .. Thanks, PEB

Taildragger

Legendary member
OK ... SORRY . .. I'm just trying to figure out how you reply to individuals on this forum ... like I said, I am a greenhorn here...... Thanks to all who have responded to my post. All has been most helpful! .... Just trying to go through it all and apply it to what I have and what I want to try to do. Just had back surgery and am trying to cope with all these loopy drugs they got me on... thought this would be a good time to sit down and do some learning and figuring but thinking now maybe I should wait till I can use what brain I have left more effectively. Trouble is, once I get back to norm I won't have much time to mess with this stuff .... oh well ...... More to come I hope!
I should be able to come up with a few more really stupid questions and I also want to post some photos of some of the stuff I have that I may be able to use if I can figure that out ... .. Thanks, PEB
there should be a little "reply" button on the person's post
For photos I find that just copying the photo and pasting it in the text window works well :)

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
.... I'm just trying to figure out how you reply to individuals on this forum ...
When you reply, if there is a particular phrase you’re replying to. You can edit the reply, to make it stand out.

Just don’t take out the brackets [ ].