Still up a tree

After it turns to mush and most of it comes down you'll feel a horrible lonely void inside. To solve the emptiness you'll sneak up there at night and place another plane high up there so you can feel whole again. We won't discuss this further. We understand. We're feeling for you man.

Or we can start a KickStarter campaign to buy you a big telescope so you can see your plane better and not feel so lonely.
Then a new kickstarter to collect the funds to build you the best plane ever, so we can place it up there for when that one falls.

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
Or we can start a KickStarter campaign to buy you a big telescope so you can see your plane better and not feel so lonely.
Then a new kickstarter to collect the funds to build you the best plane ever, so we can place it up there for when that one falls.
TB.jpg

Scotto

Elite member
Do you know anybody with some trained squirrels? :LOL::LOL: bet nobody has suggested that one!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I actually had the same idea.:ROFLMAO: I think we need to make it common practice to stick some nuts inside our planes as we build. This way if/when a treeist aggression occurs our #Allys in the fluffy tailed nut eaters community will be more incentivised to investigate and shake loose the victims from their treeist captors.:confused:

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
I actually had the same idea.:ROFLMAO: I think we need to make it common practice to stick some nuts inside our planes as we build. This way if/when a treeist aggression occurs our #Allys in the fluffy tailed nut eaters community will be more incentivised to investigate and shake loose the victims from their treeist captors.:confused:
Good idea! Should we enlist @SquirrelTail for some professional/inside advice?

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
Other than some pretty impressive adverse yaw it flies very nicely. I've rotated the control horns on the aileron servos one notch forward and it helped but still requires rudder to initiate a turn. If you throw an Aura 5 in it it's almost a trainer. Here are vids of the prototype.

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
Obviously you have still not discovered that planes only need one pair of wings, bi-planes and tri-planes are very inefficient and where only used because engines where not efficient enough in the early days so they needed the extra wings to compensate giving lift.
Get some fast jets or stunt planes built man, you have plenty of trees to stop them escaping off into the sunset ;)(y):LOL::LOL:

Other than some pretty impressive adverse yaw it flies very nicely. I've rotated the control horns on the aileron servos one notch forward and it helped but still requires rudder to initiate a turn. If you throw an Aura 5 in it it's almost a trainer. Here are vids of the prototype.

Awesome! And there's clear and obvious proof that for a skilled pilot, a flight stabilizer can provide a distinctly different flight experience, which can be preferable depending on what you're after. For a less skilled pilot a stabilizer can help keep you aloft, where without it your plane will beeline to the nearest tree and take up permanent residence, thus breaking your heart, shattering your dreams and crushing your soul. But we all knew that already. ;):D

SSgt Duramax

Awesome! And there's clear and obvious proof that for a skilled pilot, a flight stabilizer can provide a distinctly different flight experience, which can be preferable depending on what you're after. For a less skilled pilot a stabilizer can help keep you aloft, where without it your plane will beeline to the nearest tree and take up permanent residence, thus breaking your heart, shattering your dreams and crushing your soul. But we all knew that already. ;):D
I still need to try out an Aura. I am waiting on them to go on sale. I just have the el cheapo NX4 stabilizers and they smooth things out nicely, but are in no way as nice as an Aura.

I about thought I would be posting in here about treeing one of my planes too. I treed my microkadet (lost orientation in the sun and I was lower and closer to the tree than I though, and it landed right on the top). Luckily the tree was only 20ish feet tall, and I had a 10ft extendable paint handle along with a 4 foot fiberglass yard marker. I was able to tape those together, and combined with the reach of being 6'4" I was able to poke it until it fell. I then proceeded to put two more battery packs through it.