STOL, Anyone?

earthsciteach

While my Assassin lands in a very short horizontal distance, it often executes a solid 10 to 15 foot vertical bounce in doing so.

Hey, Ninja - given the choice: Titan or Reaper?

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
I've landed most of my planes in zero feet at one time or another lol. I think my fourstar nitro could have slid a foot or so though as the fuselage was disintegrating.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Not sure how to work the takeoff but I have a plane that rocks on the short landing.
I've seen bamboo skewers extended from the top and bottom of the winglets, so that you could set it down on the tail and do a vertical take off...

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
While my Assassin lands in a very short horizontal distance, it often executes a solid 10 to 15 foot vertical bounce in doing so.

Hey, Ninja - given the choice: Titan or Reaper?

I like 'em both. Titan for flying around but if you plan on doing combat GRIM REAPER.
Nothing deals out punishment like a Grim Reaper.

earthsciteach

Thanks, Ninja. One of the kids from my RC Flight Club last year wants to get revenge on me for slicing his Sky Surfer in half with my Assassin. He and I thought it was funny as hell, but his mom was not so amused! :black_eyed:

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
Best to get two- Combat gets a lot more fun when you have two planes the same size. My Assassin sized planes keep up with the Reapers but the size difference makes it harder to judge (depth perception)