• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Store Advice Wanted

fear4fun

So, I'm planning on putting an order in; DX7s with AR8000 and a Champ. So there are a few different online stores that can offer these items at the same price. What I am interested in is who ships how, how long their shipping and warehouse takes, who has the better customer service, etc.

I know Flite test is sponsored, so no sucking up...just nonbiased advice please!!

RCD

Well I don't know where you live but in Ohio, when I order stuff from Hobby-Lobhy and Horizon Hobby, it comes in 2 days!

fear4fun

I live in Canada, but I'm on a border town and have a PO Box in Washington. I guess the more important question then is how do they ship? USPS, UPS, Fed-Ex??? Some won't deliver to PO Boxes.

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor

Brian fred carr

Site Moderator
Mentor
Shop about online and you will get the best deal, all you need is patience ( I have none ) I always shop on comparison sites and when I have found it as cheap as I can I let the present Mrs Carr have a go and she always finds it cheaper