Store button in the forum menu bar?

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
Unless I'm blind (which I have been accused of being) I don't see a button to open a link into the FT store. Putting one between Home and Forum on the menu bar might be a good idea :)

Someone was actually listening to you!

2021-10-17 (4).png

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Unless I'm blind (which I have been accused of being) I don't see a button to open a link into the FT store. Putting one between Home and Forum on the menu bar might be a good idea :)

The store link has been there since before I was a member. If you don't see it then you most likely do forums on a cell phone and that huge bar at the top of the page gets changed to fit screen sizes or something cellphonie like that.

Taildragger

Legendary member
The store link has been there since before I was a member. If you don't see it then you most likely do forums on a cell phone and that huge bar at the top of the page gets changed to fit screen sizes or something cellphonie like that.
never showed up for me, full size screen

Marzipan

Store was never on the forums, which is why I suggested it. :) now to get them to put a Forums button in the store... ;)

Taildragger

Legendary member
Weird, I see it on both my phone and my computer since the change. It’s actually kind of annoying on a small screen because you have to slide the bar to the left to get to “What’s New” now.
I was meaning before the change, as psyborg was saying its been there for years

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Store was never on the forums, which is why I suggested it. :) now to get them to put a Forums button in the store... ;)

Uhhhmmm. I been here over 6 years and the bar at the top of my screen has ALWAYS shown HOME STORE FORUMS WHATS NEW RESOURCES MEDIA MEMBERS SEARCH in big letters with tiny icons next to them..

FT page.jpg