Subscribed threads

TooJung2Die

Master member
How do I recover all my subscribed threads? I stopped getting daily email notifications for new posts to subscribed (watched) threads. I have found and added all threads I began to my watch list. I cannot find the threads I used to have on my watch list. I'm feeling left out! :(

Jon

foamtest

Toothpick glider kid
I agree, and I miss the email notifications. When I watch a thread I sign up for the emails but I never get any.

lrussi750

Rogue Pilot
Mentor
You can follow the link below to a copy of the old forum page. I had one window open with the new forum and a separate window with the old forum and I searched the new forum with the titles from the old forum. When you watch them on the new site you will have a choice of getting email alerts. I follow about 58 different threads and it took about 15 mins to duplicate them in the new site.

Old forum link

TooJung2Die

Master member
You can follow the link below to a copy of the old forum page. I had one window open with the new forum and a separate window with the old forum and I searched the new forum with the titles from the old forum. When you watch them on the new site you will have a choice of getting email alerts. I follow about 58 different threads and it took about 15 mins to duplicate them in the new site.

Thanks for the link. Big Help!
I had over 70 subscribed threads. Some were already on the watch list, many were not. Going through them all allowed me to weed out the threads that were dead or I wasn't interested in anymore.

Jon