Suffering from PFFD

Mytchak

KG5CZA
I can not state how much fun I had at flight fest. I'm now suffering from post FlightFest Depression - it's a thing - PFFD!!!

Such a magical and wonderful four days. I can't wait for next year!!!

-David

Gryf

So it's not just me, then. I'm sitting here at work in my Flite Test T-shirt, but my heart's still with my Spitfire in the sky over Furey Field. Words escape me - but we had a mountaintop experience in a flat field. Amazing.

Gryf

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
I am with you! PFFD is really a thing. Next year cannot come fast enough. Not sure if we met, so many people, so many great people! Glad to be part of it all!

Mytchak

KG5CZA
I am with you! PFFD is really a thing. Next year cannot come fast enough. Not sure if we met, so many people, so many great people! Glad to be part of it all!

I remember you. We warmly greeted each other every day.

I was this guy:
me.jpg

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
I'm right there with you guys! I'm going through withdrawl right now.

Mytchak

KG5CZA
Hard to believe it was only last week. What an awesome time.

Bluesky ahead for all.

Until next year...
-David

earthsciteach

Same here. It was an amazing event. One of the best times I've ever had. The atmosphere of friendliness and fun was very special.

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
I wasn't even there and have some kind of mild PFTFFD (yes, I also have some mild OCD ;)...

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
I wasn't there either so I guess I have DGTGTFFD which has lasted much longer than PFFD since it started as soon as the event was scheduled and will likely last till next years event or longer if I can't attend next year as well. I can see this becoming a crippling issue if not treated :p!

xuzme720 you might want to add "for" into that statement! ;)

Thurmond

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
xuzme720 you might want to add "for" into that statement! ;)

Thurmond
In hindsight I think it should have been "I feel your pain, Balu". That is more accurate and not likely to be construed as something homoerotic. :)